Thursday, October 29, 2020

Record Amazing Spanish, Acoustic Guitar For Your Song











About:

I will record great Flamenco and Acoustic guitars for your projects .Feel free to contact me and let me know what you are looking for, I can record Solo, rhythm guitar tracks, acoustic\electric- You name it.  I have a variety of Guitars and equipment in my studio in order to make the Best music for you.



more videos : 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3-BRXix6w



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBtjHV2bYQ



I look forward to work with you

Reviews


:

Liron made my job super easy as a producer. Excellent flamenco guitarist. Thank you, sir!

:

It was very effective and he understood the style I was looking for Real talented musician that I strongly can recommend. and the quality was great as well

:

Great job as usual! beautifully rendered version of this song...

:

Great job! Excellent player. Gave us just what we asked for and more :)

:

Great sound. He delivered much more than I expected!




No comments:

Post a Comment