Thursday, October 29, 2020

Be Your Web Developer











About:

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT



I will develop any kind of website for your business, organization, personal portfolio, landing page, non-profit organization etc. You tell me what your needs are. So All I need is just your content. I can develop my own custom templates and designs so this will leads to a perfect and professional website:



What things I need:



1. Absolutely your content for each web page.

2. Any other material like images or videos for your website.

3. If have a hosted website so you want me to upload to the internet to make it public so your hosting details [OPTIONAL]

4. Any Color Ideas that you might have for your website [OPTIONAL]

5. And your support ;) cheers I will be with you until you are satisfied :)



My Portfolio:



Your Site Leads your business. So I will design it like it is the first thing that attracts your customers. I have so much of experience working with web technologies so I will make your site with modern technologies of the web and decent business strategies so that it will reflect your style and business.



Until You will be satisfied 100% I'm there for you 24/7









Reviews


:

Hassml is such a honest, decent and reliable man. He always provide a very detailed scope of work which help me to give the exact estimations. Will continue my service with him for long time.

:

Great work on API. 5stars I’m happy with the results. Cya again trm.

:

Tyvm Hass, 5 stars. :D needed web development. He was able to do this with flying colors.

:

Hass was able to produce me something I needed for my website. 5 stars. on going work. faster worker. Must try this developer out.

:

WordPress development 5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment