Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fix Wordpress Issues, Errors, And Customizations Within 24H











About:

I Will Fix Wordpress Issues, Errors, Problems, Bugs



Note: Please contact me before ordering my gig. This gig is for a small task.

Hi everyone,

Do you have errors with your websites? Are you looking for someone to fix Wordpress problems, Issues, Problems, Bugs?
I will fix WordPress issues, errors, bugs,...



What I am at doing:

◈ Fixing WordPress errors


◈ Website Migration or Backup



◈ Customization of theme



◈ White Screen of Death



◈ Error Establishing Database Connection.



◈ Fixing Plugin issues



◈ Theme installation & configuration



◈ Fixing Wordpress theme CSS issues


So ORDER NOW to get the best service around on Fiverr in $10

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good quality.

:

Fantastic Seller! Quality work. Follows instructions. Great value for top talent! I'm already planning to use them again on future projects.

:

This guy is the real deal, he helped me so much with issues with my Wordpress websites.

:

This seller is a great help, would highly recommend him for all kinds of Wordpress, Plugins problems.

:

Once again this seller delivered beyond my expectation, if could, I would give this guys six stars, he is quick and very knowledgable.




No comments:

Post a Comment