Thursday, October 29, 2020

Be Your Professional Edm Ghost Producer











About:

Hello,

I hope you're keeping well, Thank you for considering me to make ( ghost produce ) a high quality track no matter if you go with the basic or standard package,



I am an experienced professional music producer with knowledge in the main parts of producing music which are - making of music itself, mixing and mastering.



The genres i specialize in are - Progressive house, Future bass, Big room, Trap and Hip-hop.



All the tracks will be ready for commercial or personal use.

I will not ask for any credits once I've sent you the track as they will be fully yours and you can do anything with them.



**Most of the tracks i have made have been signed to record labels... so this is your chance to get signed to one as well**



!!READ!! - I will also make you an AUDIO VISUALIZER for your song (extra charges) !!!FREE FOR PREMIUM PACKAGE!!!



Incase you need a customized track feel free to message me! check out my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaPojiypjrZkbCfN84mlaQQ

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment