Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Eye Catching Logo For You











About:

Hi

My name is Kelly Helan

I have been over 3 years of experience in Graphic designing

I can design beautiful and eye catching logo for your business so that it can stand out from the rest

By ordering my gig you will get

  • Prompt Reply to any questions with response rate less than 1 hours
  • Express delivery (first delivery inside 24 hours)
  • Reliable and Friendly communication


Here is of what i am offering in this gig



Silver Package @$15



One logo design

  • JPEG file @1500pixels
  • PNG file @1500pixels
  • Vector eps file 


24 hours delivery time

5 revisions included



Gold Package @ $25



One logo design

24 hours delivery time

10 revisions

Files included are:

  • JPEG file @ 2000pixels
  • PNG file @ 2000pixels
  • Source file in ai format


Diamond Package @ $100

2 initial concepts- Chosen logo design will be provided full copyrights

3 days delivery time

Unlimited revisions 



Files Included are



  • JPG files & PNG files
  • PDF file
  • Vector file
  • Photoshop file
  • Source file in ai format
  • social media kit 


Express delivery-2 days-$10 extra



if you want source files

Source file in ai format $25

Source file in Psd format $20

If any questions please don’t hesitate to ask i will gladly answer all of your inquiries



Reviews


:

Like always great

:

WHY do I keep rating these? can't I just permanently do 5 stars since you keep doing my logos lol

:

great service!

:

The seller helped me achieve my goal thanks so much for your help.

:

Very well done




No comments:

Post a Comment