Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design Professional And Creative Business Logo











About:

design professional and creative business logo

I assure high quality and creative aesthetics guidelines followed for the Design.

As a creative artist, I understand why it is so important to have a PROFESSIONAL and CREATIVE logo as it reflects an advanced company's outlook. My CREATIVE design speaks volumes about its modern logo design sense.

The images shown on the first 5 pages and in my portfolio are the Logos of the PREMIUM and STANDARD package.



Please visit my portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/3j7m4C 

             --------


What you can expect in
$100(premium)

✔ 3 modern concepts
✔ Outstanding priority support
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ JPG, PNG, social media kit and stationery design(extra)
✔ vector/source .Ai, EPS, SVG files.
✔ PDF file

✔ Copyright



--------



What you'll get in $50(standard)

✔ 2 professional concepts with creativity and uniqueness
✔ 110% satisfaction

✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ JPG and PNG
✔ vector/source .Ai, EPS, SVG files. 
✔ Full ownership of the final logo

✔ Social media kit



--------



For $20

✔ 1 Awesome logo concept. Unlimited Revisions.



Why Hire Me?



✔ Original logo.

✔ Modern design.

✔ High-Resolution JPG and PNG

✔ Available 24/7

✔ Amazing customer support.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Amazing logo which met the vision I had for it. Communication and understanding with the revisions were great. Thanks for the awesome work. Highly recommended

:

I’ve had two great experiences with this graphic designer. He’s very patient and receptive to my wants. Would definitely recommend

:

Delivered on time and as promised! Worked diligently on the revisions that were asked for with quick turn around! Thanks for your work!

:

Shadab was very responsive. He followed all directions and created a very professional logo for our company. I will use him again! Very soon!

:

Service was delivered promptly as requested. I am extremely pleased with his work and service. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a logo done.




1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. cool companies names

    ReplyDelete