Thursday, October 29, 2020

Sing Your Song For You And Provide Female Vocals











About:

I will sing your song for you! All you have to do is provide the lyrics and instrumental. If you only have the background, I can write the lyrics for you for an additional $15. If you just want me to do a cover of an existing song, just send me the name and I can get the instrumental and put my voice over it.



I can do children's songs, your original song, covers, etc. 



Includes:



  • Recording of me singing over the instrumental (mixing)

  • Vocals (as separate mp3 or wav file), if desired


Contact me or order today!



-Please note that I do not sing/write songs that have political statements, sexual references, or curse words.-

Reviews


:

very nice person to work with

:

Very good work

:

Very good work

:

Well done!!

:

great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment