Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cover Songs Of Your Choice











About:

I can cover songs of your choice (can be an original by you or also an already existing song). I have a rather deeper voice than most female singers and enjoy covering pop songs and melodic tracks. To check out more of my singing, check out my instagram @off_pitch.



I'm looking forward to working together :D



Please message me before placing an order!

Reviews


:

Very well done.. :) Looked like you had a lot of fun singing it.♥ I will recomend you in the future.

:

what an amazing talent!

:

This is amazing! I plan to work with you again soon

:

The singer was extremely careful in all the details, studied the song very well and had an outstanding interpretation. I have nothing to complain about. To all the characteristics I gave 5 stars. To her style singing I would have given 6.

:

what a voice




No comments:

Post a Comment