Thursday, October 29, 2020

Produce Any Type Of Music











About:

I am offering my production skills on any type of music. Some genres I am most experienced in are: Pop (i.e. Jon Bellion, Jeremy Zucker), Rnb (i.e. Mac Ayers, Daniel Caesar), Neo-Soul (i.e. Anomalie, Rob Araujo) and Musical Theater (i.e. Jason Robert Brown, Be More Chill).

Reviews


:

Matt is so talented! We work together and I always love the completed music and the way he sings it. I’m looking forward to future projects!

:

Matt did an absolute amazing job creating my song. So talented! I love it!! Thank you so much, Matt! Hope to work together again soon.

:

Thanks once again.

:

Good job. Thank you.

:

Yes, yes and yes - mattcastello brought the fire on this one! He's pleasant and professional yet, his music is why we've become big fans and collaborators. Thank you, Matt.




No comments:

Post a Comment