Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Automate Deployment Of Wordpress Website Using Terraform, Azure And Jenkins











About:

I am an experienced engineer in the field of cloud and devops, certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert and I am also certified HashiCorp Terraform Associate.



Automate deployment of your wordpress website using Terraform and Azure.



Create following resources using Terraform:



   Virtual Network (VNET)

   Subnets

   Network Security Groups (NSG)

   NSG Rules (Inbound)

   Azure VMs (size : Standard_B2ms)



For the Premium package : Create CI/CD approch terraform code to deploy Wordpress WebSite using Jenkins from github using jenkins pipline and also give you video explain how to add your github repo to jenkins and build it ( I can do that also for you contact me before placing an order)



I will create the Terraform scripts where your Non-Technical person can do it without knowing much of Terraform language. 



Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check the availability and custom price for the job



Why trust on me?



   Multiple discussion and free consultation before getting the job

   Quick Turnaround time

   Express delivery available

   Affordable Price

   Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment