Sunday, March 29, 2020

Write A Python 2 Python 3 Script











About:

I will write a Python script or one typical simple task, usually it takes up to 100 lines of reasonable code.


I freely use pandas, numpy, PyQt, tkinter, pdfminer, xlrg, regex, Py2PDF, matplotlib. I prefer to use PyCharm.


I understand the algorithms and data structures well.


If necessary, I am ready to study the new material.


Let's work together!

Reviews


:

A truly amazing and genuine guy. Not many in the world who has the kind of compassion Dmytro has. So, glad our paths crossed. I would love to keep in contact with him for a long time coming.

:

Dmytro is a professional. He speaks with clarity and always graceful in helping to understand the best way to tackle a problem.

:

As always it is always a pleasure to work with Dmytro. Always on time and nothing is ever to difficult for him!

:

The best programmer on fiverr by a long mile. Thank you for the way you communicate and for the excellent quality you deliver all in good time too.

:

Dmytro is now my long term python programmer. He is multi talented and very knowledgeable. Be it machine learning, analysis, deep learning etc. Dmytro also has a Masters in Computer Science and is also a Software Developer. What I also love about him is that he writes clean code and places good comments in code so you understand each block of code.




No comments:

Post a Comment