Monday, March 30, 2020

Develop Professional Dotnet C Sharp Application











About:

Hello there,
I can develop your own professional application in C Sharp and Java
My Name is Ammad and I've been working in different programming languages and frameworks from last 5 years but the programming language at which I've complete command is C Sharp.Net and Java.
You can hire me for any .NET framework, whether it is Windows Form or WPF or ASP or Windows Phone or Xamarin or any other. And I'll be honored to work with for any project at the lowest cost with the best quality.
I recently completed some big projects using C Sharp in Visual Studio
I will complete your visual studio assignments and programmes. I will do it perfectly and submit to you before the deadline.
Details : 
  • WinForms or Console applications
  • WPF applications
  • Object-Oriented Programming
  • Assignments
  • University Projects
  • Windows services
  • Libraries you can use in other projects
  • ADO.NET
  • Language Integrated Query
  • Database
  • Visual Studio 
When I write a piece of code I focus on:
  • Readability
  • Performance
  • Good coding practices
  • Visual aesthetics
Contact Me Before Placing Order

Reviews


:

the best recommended

:

got rich and busy and doesn't want small jobs anymore :) recommended anyway.

:

He is a good programmer and fast

:

great work as always!

:

He is very good programer




No comments:

Post a Comment