Friday, January 10, 2020

Help With Your Python Programming Problems











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!



I will provide you great service within the best amount of time. I will ensure that you are fully and completely satisfied with my work as this is my utmost motivation. I am fluent and proficient in the Python programming language. My services are in (but not limited to) the following areas:



  • Web Scraping/Data Mining

  • Console Programming
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • UI Programming
  • Scientific Programming


I am specialized in the following categories:
  • Data Mining
  • Language theory and design
  • Data structures and Algorithms
  • Advanced Algorithms
  • Dynamic Programming
  • Metaprogramming
  • Machine Learning/Deep Learning
  • Data Visualization and Analytics


Benefits of using my gig:



  • I will answer any questions about how the code works
  • I will deliver way before the deadline so we can revise (if need be)
  • I will refund if you are not satisfied with my work



What you can expect from my service:



  • Fully functional output
  • Great design
  • Efficient code/Performance wise optimizations
  • Clear, and detailed comments
  • Detailed code explanations


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, so we can discuss and agree on the project scope, budget and timeline



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Jerry was amazing with communication. App was hard to describe, so the outcome took a bit of work. Jerry is tireless, and worked very hard.

:

Late. parts of the solution work and some parts are broken.

:

Code worked as intended

:

On budget and ahead of schedule! Great job!

:

Great! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment