Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Any Programming Tasks











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
This way I can make a custom offer that fits your request to avoid complications. The pre-made packages are only guidelines for what prices you can expect.



If you need help with any thing programming related, from a procrastinated uni assignment to a personell management application for your company, you've come to the right place.



I will do any of your programming-related work from Godot networking, C#, Unity, Lua to low-level C applications.


I can do both Windows & Linux development.



My areas of expertise includes, but are not limited to:



Languages:

  • C/C++
  • C#
  • Lua
  • Python
  • gdscript


Tools:

  • Godot
  • Unity


Frameworks/APIs:

  • OpenGL

  • Monogame
  • SFML
  • Lua Löve
  • Lua C API
  • SDL
  • ImGUI


I will keep you updated throughout the development.



If you place an order asking for something that takes longer than described in that package, I will offer a package upgrade. If you don't accept this I will only work on your project for the hours described in the package you chose.


Thank you for considering my service and I hope to get in contact with you soon.





Reviews


:

the seller managed to deliver the requested job, there some delay due to the new year. but I'm happy with the result.

:

Good Seller

:

This seller was awesome - quick turnaround time and clear communication throughout! Thanks so much!

:

Very good at c++

:

Great, fast, and cooperative, hope to work with Charlie again




No comments:

Post a Comment