Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Any Python Project Or Script For You











About:

Hi,

I am Shahar, Currently i am a student for computer science in Israel. 

I have more than 4 years experience in Python2 and Python3, I am fluent in these fields in Python:



  • Object-oriented programming.
  • GUI & Console base applications.
  • Multi-threading programming.
  • Database integration.
  • Python based web applications.
  • Third Party libraries.
  • Data Structures & Algorithms.
  • As well i'm able to learn any other field in a very short time.



I can create the application for Linux and Windows.



I can provide you excellent service at reasonable price and uncompromising on quality, I will make sure to build the perfect application for your goals.



*** Your success is my success! ***

Please contact me before ordering!



Happy Coding!!!







Reviews


:

He is the Best Python Developer I have worked so far.

:

He is the best! He saved my ass with realy fast delivery and realy good code! :))

:

One of the best Python Developer I know.

:

Awesome work

:

As usual, the best




No comments:

Post a Comment