Thursday, January 30, 2020

Create Java Javafx Projects











About:

HELLO EVERYONE!!
    

I am a Java Developer with an experience of more than one and a half year.


I am expert in following java technologies:

1) AWT, Swing

2) JavaFX

3) JFoenix

4) Multi threading

5) Socket Programming

6) Data Structures



and the list goes on.....



My Recent Java Projects are:



  1. Banking Management System (Java FX)
  2. Chess Titan Game (Java Swing)
  3. Online Quiz System (Java FX)
  4. Smart Web Browser (Java FX)
  5. Network Simulation (Java Swing)


My Preferred IDE`s are :

  1. Netbeans
  2. Eclipse
  3. IntelliJ Idea


Why Hire Me?

  1. I have more than one and a half year of experience
  2. I am hardworking.
  3. I am punctual and well disciplined.
  4. I am very Responsive to Queries.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment