Sunday, January 26, 2020

Program A Cross Platform Desktop Application Using Electron











About:

I will build a cross-platform desktop application with everything you need whether that is Responsive UI, Animations, Complex Algorithms, Database Integration and more. I have various desktop environments on which I can test your app to ensure it is bug free on all platforms. It does not matter if your app is simple or very complex I will create it using only the best practices of desktop application development.



Reviews


:

Great job really impressed ill be back very soon

:

Mpatrashkov is a pleasure to work with. He is incredibly talented, a good communicator, and customer oriented. I definitely recommend him!

:

Very satisfied!!! I asked him some questions before I placed an order. He got back to me within 5 minutes. The job was simple and completed in 1 days time. If you are on the fence about placing an order with him, I recommend you do it!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment