Saturday, January 18, 2020

Help Resolve Your Microsoft Project Problems











About:

I can help you resolve problems within your Microsoft Project file or simply help you understand how Microsoft Project works.



This includes version '95 through 2019 and Microsoft Project Online Professional from Office 365.



I can help you understand the best practices that one should leverage when working with Microsoft Project.



I am a Microsoft certified MS Project user.  I have been working with Microsoft Project since the '95 version.  I have trained thousands of individuals to work with MS Project.



I will try hard to be efficient, but do realize that my hourly rate here in Fiverr is $10 per hour.



Note that I am a Level 2 seller and have been working with MS Project for over 20 years!

Reviews


:

Great tutoring

:

The seller is great. Very responsive and deliver what I asked right on time.

:

Breath of fresh air!

:

great work

:

I am a General Contractor and for the first time ever feel completely in control of schedule management. Breath of fresh air!




No comments:

Post a Comment