Thursday, December 3, 2020

Create A Program For You











About:

I will create a desktop program for you by using Python. The program could be image processing program, simple game, and others.

Reviews


:

JC did a fantastic job on this project. Very prompt replies, brought clarity to my initial outline and had a prototype nearly overnight. Changes and tweeks to both backend and visual elements were easy and well recieved. I'll be using him again for future tests and projects without a doubt.

:

Seller had great communication and delivered the product to the exact specifications in a timely manner.

:

Very easy to work with. Good customer service and gave exactly what I wanted.

:

Very easy to deal with . Made sure I was 100% happy. Will use again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment