Friday, December 11, 2020

Be Your Java Developer











About:

Hello World,

My Name is Umar Aftab and I am a software engineer and working as a Java developer.



Thanks for checking out my gig!



As the title says, I can create any desktop application using java programming language and be your java developer.



My Completed Softwares:



  • MCQs Based Quiz App (console base)
  • Student Database Management System 
  • Parking management Management System.
  • Student Attendance Management System.


I'm an expert in:

  • JAVA
  • Microsoft SQL server
  • MySql Server
  • SQLite
  • Embedded database's
  • UI/UX Designing


WHAT I offer:

  • Custom Java Desktop Applications
  • Improvement in already existing apps
  • Applications using external libraries
  • Fixes Bugs


My development tool:



  • IntelliJ IDEA or other on-demand


I assure you will get:



  • High-quality code
  • commented code
  • 100% satisfaction


Please contact me before placing the order. I will make a custom offer with the lowest rate.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment