Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Develop Customize Desktop Apps For Small Medium Companies











About:

I am expert in desktop app development in WPF, databases like MSSQL with  Entity framework. I use agile development. for source control and PBIs I use TFS, VSTS, bitbucket.

I usually use MVVM , IOC, DI, Facade normally in my apps.



Feel free to discuss with me what ever solution you need, I will be happy in guiding you the best way. development is not just my profession its also my passion.



I am looking for people who really want to excel in there businesses by using technology.



I Can provide mobile and web solutions as well so just come and talk to me, rates will be very reasonable.



I am flexible enough to accommodate you to the best.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment