Friday, March 27, 2020

Design Desktop Applications In Assembly, Cpp, Csharp, Java, Python And Others











About:

Hi there,



I am a highly skilled software developer in c, c++, c#, java, scala, spring, hibernate, and python. Hire me to design professional desktop applications or fix bugs related to any of these languages.



I can also help you in your projects and assignments.



My skills are:

  • Assembly Language
  • Java Programming
  • Database connections
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • MVC
  • Rest API
  • CRUD Operations
  • GUI based applications
  • Console based applications
  • Multi-Threading
  • Data structures
  • Database integration into any application
  • Custom programs and applications


Please message me before placing an order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

outstanding seller, before the deadline delivery, give u a lot of advice, great communication, outstanding work, know what to do, will work with him again and fully recommended .

Seller's Response:

Excellent Buyer, Knew the requirements and communicated it well, Always available for communication. Would love to work again

:

He understood exactly what I wanted and was very helpful. I was a tough costumer to work with as I did not know myself to what I needed but he worked with me and made it work. Would recommend 100%

:

Excellent Communication. He understood the problems in the requirements and modified them accordingly. Awesome experience overall !!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment