Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A Desktop Application In C Sharp











About:

★ Special Discount Up to 30% for First 10 Customers  ★



  • BASIC ORDER OF $25 = $17.5
  • MEDIUM ORDER OF $150 = $105
  • LARGE ORDER OF $325 $227


★ What I offer ★

  • Simple and Complex projects (Desktop Applications)
  • Database integrity (SQL, MS Access)
  • File Handling
  • Data Structures 
  • Teaching C# and SQL working 
  • Problem Solving


★ Why Chose me ★

I'm a professional c# Desktop Developer with over 6 years experience, developing many projects from small business to large scale businesses. I have a team working with me to provide 24/7 support to all our clients. We have satisfied customers from past 6 years and are currently in touch for support.



★What you will get ★

  • High-Quality Codes
  • Modifications/Revisions on demand
  • Commented Code
  • Fast response and work deliveries


★Tools


  • C#.Net (Microsoft Visual Studio), DEV
  • SQL or MS-Access


★Projects Completed★

  • Point of Sale (POS)
  • Hotel Management System
  • Hospital Management System etc.


★Important Note★

Contact me before placing an order to discuss your project.

Feel free to contact me anytime, quality is assured and the price of work with your demand is negotiable.

Kindly leave a message before placing the order.



Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment