Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Assembly C, Cpp And C Sharp Programs For You











About:

Are you looking a programmer to write a code for you? If yes, then you are at the right place.

i am experienced programmer with many years of experience in Delphi, C and C++.

  • I am expert of C and CPP programming related to any platform (Linux, Windows).
  • I enjoy the interesting and challenging programming tasks and projects.
  • Programming is fun for me.
  • I am Extra Fast if you want your work urgent.


I can:

  • Simple Programming
  • OOP Concepts
  • Data Structures (Built-in and User defined)
  • Algorithms
  • File Handling
  • Operating System Concepts (Linux)
  • Client-Server Programming (Socket Programming)
  • Multi-Threading 
  • Multi-Processing
  • Implementation of System Calls (SysCalls)


This relatively inexpensive prices comes with great expertise and experience.

Plus, I will keep the code part simple and easy to understand

I will require detailed description of you work to be done,it should be as clear as you can give me.



If you have any question regarding the gig, contact me, I will reply as fast as possible

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Best !

Seller's Response:

superb experince

:

Awesome seller and very skilled

:

Thanks Sir

:

Very good man, willing to work even with my mistakes




No comments:

Post a Comment