Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Custom Desktop Application











About:

Do you have an application that you would like create? Don't have the programming knowledge and experience needed to turn that application idea into a reality?



Then you have come to the right place!



I am creating custom applications for anyone who orders this gig, if you have an idea shoot me a message or order this gig to get down to business.



Information About Me:



Hey, my name is Lachlan Morrow and I have been programming now in multiple languages for over 7 years. I will provide efficient coded applications and create them on-time.



I am an expert in:

C#

File Handling

Database Management

Object Orientated Programming

Desktop Application Creation

Web Applications

Python 2

Python 3

C++

Visual Studio

Gui/UI Creation

And Much Much More!!!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment