Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Develop Dot Net Csharp Web And Desktop Applications











About:

Welcome to my dot net web and desktop application  gig!!!



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!!!



I am a software developer with 3 years of experience in web application development and bug fixes



My services
- Custom development
Feature enhancement
- Application support, troubleshooting and bug fixes

- Enterprise application development





I am skilled in:
- Web development with C# and Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net core

- Application testing and bug fixes

- Web API development and Identity Server

- Unit testing

 - Microsoft Sql Server

- Ado.NET, Entity framework

- Windows server
- Windows forms and WPF

- Paypal and Stripe integration



I will deliver your product on time, using software engineering best practices.


100% buyer satisfaction is guaranteed.


I look forward to working with you

Reviews


:

perfect job very quick delivery

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment