Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Mt4, Mt5 Indicator Or Expert Advisor Metatrader











About:

We code Indicators and Experts in MT4 for real traders requiring robust, modular, reliable and extensible systems.We deliver high quality, reliable, effective and stable systems.



In this Gig, I will offer you following things:



  1. Indicator or Expert Adviser
  2. Source Code
  3. Support and Revisions




Contact Me for your new trading Experience.

Reviews


:

I have been working on a project with Bollytech for a while he has been able to bring my vision to reality, he is an excellent and diligent programmer, the EA works perfectly and he has been able to complete of my complex trading strategy. Bollytech will work hard until the job is complete. Not only is he a great programmer, but I now have the pleasure of calling him my friend 😊I hope to work with him again soon and will only be using his trusted services

:

Very professional, He did a good job!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment