Monday, March 30, 2020

Develop Professional C Sharp Desktop, Web, Wpf Application











About:

I  have 6 years of experience as a C# and Dot net Developer.
I can provide you my services of C# programming language in WPF, Winform , WebForm , MVC , UWP , according to your Project Requirements.
I have expertise in 


WinForms
WPF applications
Object-Oriented Programming
MVC
Assignments
University Projects
Windows services
LINQ
Xamarin
Libraries you can use in other projects
ADO.NET
Language Integrated Query
Database
Visual Studio 




Contact me before placing order.






Reviews


:

Great seller did his work very well. Highly recommended .I would like to work again.

:

The seller was very easy to communicate with and works fast on solving issues on my codes. Will order again soon!

:

Professional and competent developer

:

Best ecperience working with you.Would definitely work again.

:

best work and quick i like it




No comments:

Post a Comment