Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Standalone Python App With Gui











About:

Hi there,



I have rich experience and knowledge of GUIs in Python. Working with GUIs for years. Have developed apps in tkinter, Kivy, wxPython, PySide2 and can also build in PyQt. I also edit already built GUIs.



You can select GUI toolkit by your own to build GUI in it, or you can tell me just about your required UI and I will select appropriate GUI toolkit by me to use.



I will also design app icon and any other necessary graphics.



Now, its not just building GUI, I also add functionality. You can build app for your any personal requirement. I also have developed even commercial grade apps.



I can also wrap the code using PyInstaller or cx-Freeze, into standalone exe. It will then be a completely portable app - only double-click and use, in any PC.



For those who want to see my expertise in detail:

https://www.freelancer.com/u/IshaqKN

Reviews


:

Great to work with!

:

Super fast and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

:

Service so good and fast it is unbelievable!

:

very good and clear communication

:

Great communication, incredibly quick turnaround, and excellent concise code changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment