Thursday, March 5, 2020

Your Python Projects











About:

Hi,



If you need help in your python projects, I will help you in the following type of projects:



  • Simple python programming based task
  • GUI based desktop applications 
  • Data Visualization for Data Analysis
  • Machine Learning Model


My expertise comprises of following areas:

  • Data Structures
  • Programming Fundamentals
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Design and Analysis of Algorithm
  • Desktop Applications
  • Artificial Intelligence


I have expertise in the following programming languages:

  • Java
  • Python


You have the following reasons for choosing me over other free lancers:

  • I am highly punctual
  • My work is completely free from plagiarism
  • My foremost concern is the satisfaction of my clients


Kindly contact me in advance before order placement.



Thank you.



Programming Language

Python

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment