Monday, March 30, 2020

Develop A Perfect Desktop Application











About:

Hello World,

My Name is Sikandar Hayat and i am a software engineer. 



Thanks for checking out my gig!



As the title says, I can create any desktop application that can be ran on Windows.

Javafx is an awesome Java framework which I've used in most of the desktop apps I've developed in the past year.



My Completed Softwares:

  • School & College Management System
  • Business Management System 
  • Jewelers Software For Gold Measurements and Customer Management System
  • Aluminium Calculator & Management System.  


I'm expert in:

  • JAVA
  • Javafx
  • C# .NET
  • Microsoft SQL server
  • MySql Server
  • Embedded database's
  • UI/UX Designing


My Aim is To:

  • Provide High-Quality Software 
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • provide Complete Running Code 
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • On Fair Charges
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 


Please contact me before placing the order. I will make a custom offer with the lowest rate.



Thank You!
Contact me for more information. I would be glad to work with you. :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment