Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Csharp, Vb, Asp Dot Net Applications For You











About:

Looking for a Dot Net developer? Yes? Your search ends here.



I am an experienced.Net Developer with 100% positive rating. I have more than 10 years working experience in .NET. I am dedicated, honest and can surprise you with my outstanding turnaround time. 



Here are some core services that I am providing

  • Build .Net applications (Desktop/Web) from scratch
  • Develop Web Services/WCF modules
  • Develop N-Tires applications
  • Provide Bug/issues fixing in .Net applications
  • Provide All kid of MVC support/development
  • Can add new features or update code
  • Have tremendous experience of writing Web or simple API

 Interested?? Leave me a message and I will get back to you in minutes.

Reviews


:

hilfsbereit, lösungsorientiert, fair, schnell

:

Did exactely what I want to have. Would order again! Thank you very much!

:

The seller helped me alot.

:

100% working code and exactly as requested. Good work. Not even a bug:-). And speedy delivery. Dedicated help!

:

Hoping for revision of changes if required




No comments:

Post a Comment