Saturday, December 5, 2020

Teach You Python, HTML, CSS, From Basic To Advance











About:

 Hello My name is Harris. I am a professional python developer with 5+ of experience. I am giving tutorials on python from last two years. My method of teaching is so humble.



I expertise in things such as databases, data analysis, machine learning, Mern Stack, and back end web development with django framwork.



Place your order without hesitation.

Thanks

Reviews


:

Harris listens carefully and asks when he isn't sure of something. This is something I appreciate! He is a very quick worker, and knows what he is doing... and does it well!

:

Without Harris, I wouldn't have gotten through this semester. He was able to teach me so much.

:

Once again, Harris came to my rescue!! Always very knowledgeable and willing to help.

:

Always A+ Work. He is always so willing to help me, and I know I can come to him with any project, and he will have a solution.

:

He took his time and explained things really well! He spent thorough time with me, and he truly knew what he was doing. He didn't get frustrated with me when I asked a lot of questions, which I appreciated immensely as someone who is very new to coding.




No comments:

Post a Comment