Sunday, December 6, 2020

Any Python Project For You











About:

A Warm Welcome to my Gig. 



If you are looking for someone to do your programming projects for you and help you fix or debug your code, look nowhere else, you have come to the right place. I have a passion towards helping others who are stuck at programming as I, myself had faced it when I was a beginner.



I am very passionate about my work and would dedicate all my resources towards your assigned projectMy main focus is on Quality and not Quantity. On-time delivery is an ethic which is central to me. 



Programming Languages :

  • C/C++
  • Python
  • Javascript


Skills(not limited to):

  1. Building web applications using Javascript.
  2. Object oriented programming
  3. Python Scripting
  4. Web scraping using BeautifulSoup Python module
  5. Making Windows GUI using Tkinter Python
  6. Parsing JSON and making REST API calls
  7. Data Structures, manipulating string variables
  8. Pointers in C
  9. Using C++ libraries, macros
  10. File Handling
  11. Exception Handling
  12. Tokens, expressions in C/C++
  13. Implementing control structures, functions
  14. Retrieving web pages using urllib Python
  15. Using databases with SQL


Feel free to drop me a message and go ahead with placing your order. I assure full customer satisfaction.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Very good experience. The seller kept his word and did all that was needed for a robust program.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, delivered two days early, communication was spot on. Overall I really really recommend. Everything in the code has comments and seller is really helpful.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent programmer. Very efficient. Worked all night to get the work done. Worked on scraping a complicated dynamic website.




No comments:

Post a Comment