Thursday, December 17, 2020

Build A Desktop Application Or Website











About:

Software and Web Developer
I am a software developer. I have undertaken various personal projects over the years and written programs using languages such as Python, Java, , C++ and C; I have also done full stack front-end and back-end web design and client-side scripting with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, Flask, Node.js MongoDatabase. In addition, I've worked with Linux server, having constructed a few databases. I greatly value commitment, respect, and clear communication with my clients. Moreover, I work well with Machine Learning and AI ( Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy). I hope I can work more projects.



***What You Will Get***

  1. Tested(Unit and Integration) and Commented code
  2. Plagiarism Free work
  3. data structure
  4. algorithm 
  5. lambda expressions
  6. efficient design 
  7. GUI
  8. Money Back Guarantee 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment