Thursday, December 3, 2020

Net Windapplication With Sqlserver Database











About:

Note: "Please do not place order without discussing your idea/requirements"

Hello there,

My Name is Wajid Ali and I have been working in different programming languages and frameworks from last 7 years but the programming language at which I have complete command is C Sharp.Net.You can hire me for any .NET framework, whether it is Windows Form or WPF or ASP or Windows Phone or Xamarin or any other. And I'll be honored to work with for any project at the lowest cost with the best quality.I recently complete some Enterprise system projects using C Sharp in Visual Studio.I will complete your visual studio assignments and programs. I will do it perfectly and submit to you before the deadline.

Services, Which I am offering: 

·         WinForms or Console applications· WPF applications· Object-Oriented Programming

·         Arduino base project· Assignments·University Projects·Windows services

·         Libraries you can use in other projects·Database .Visual Studio 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment