Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Create Csharp, Python, Cpp And C Console And Gui Projects











About:

i will create your project in cs, python, cpp or c.

i will do my best to satisfy you, and will do what you ask me for the project.

i have a really good experience with those languages , and i did a lot of projects in those languages during my 3 years of learning in the cyber center of my country.



my works:

  • chess game in csharp
  • trivia game in cpp
  • online chatrooms in python
  • a python program that shows the shortest path between 2 objects in an image.
  • encryption game in c
  • email bot using python
  • discord bot that kicks users which using bad languages.


please let me know if there is anything that i can do to you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment