Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Make Windows App Using Tkinter Python











About:

Hello ,



I will be making GUI for windows , Linux and Raspberry Pi using tkinter Python and i will provide you a complete application.



I have been making GUIs for so long and all you have to do is to provide me the design of your GUI and i will start working . 



You can tell me the color selection and other things .



I will also be integrating hardware with your app (For raspberry pi) .



The libraries i will be using ,



*Tkinter

*PIL

*SMTP (For Email)



Message me and place your order for excellent and quick service.



Reviews


:

Perfect

:

yes the seller is highly proficient and endeavours to deliver project as per the client's satisfaction. absolutely good

:

quality work and good to work with.

:

A great help, very fast and responsive. Would highly recommend.

:

O yes! The seller was fantastic. I will use him over and over again. So committed and dedicated to my work. I'll rate him more than 5 stars if possible :)




No comments:

Post a Comment