Friday, January 24, 2020

Solve Python Programming Problems For You











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig I am a Computer Scientist. I have more than 6 months of experience in Python Programming in console applications.



Project:

        Predict Trending Videos  It will predict whether your video will trend or not. Using supervised learning (decision tree classifier and logistic regression) This will predict the class of the video. Implemented in Python using Spyder



Worked in:

  • Pandas
  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • seaborn
  • sklearn


If you want a problem to be solved Python console or desktop application or want some Data science Algorithm to implement. I will do it according to your requirement. 


Reviews


:

Perfect more than expected!!!

:

great working

:

Perfect more than expected!!!

:

he's still a good coder for me to come back every time I need

:

Perfect more than expected




No comments:

Post a Comment