Thursday, January 23, 2020

C,Cpp,C Sharp, Java And Python Projects











About:

NOTE: PLEASE DO INBOX FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL


You are looking for a programmer to work on your projects? i can assist you in programming projects. I have 3 years of experience in programming in desktop applications. i can do custom and regular desktop applications.


My Services:
1. C Language 
2. C++
3. C Sharp
4. Java
5. Python
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to place order with confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skills:


Object Oriented Programming
Data Structures 
File Handling
C / C++ Programming
Console Applications (OOP Concepts / Data Structures & Algorithms / SQL Database)
C-Sharp / VB
Windows Console Application
Windows Form Application
Windows Presentation Form (WPF)
ASP.NET MVC application
SQL Database Integration
Why choose me?


Flexible with my time just in .
 Believe in quality not quantity.
 Organized and neat with my work
Affordable Price


Disclaimer:
Contact me for any type of your projects but not for the projects related to submit to institutions. i will assist you in all projects with 100% quality.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment