Sunday, January 19, 2020

Python Programming And Gui











About:

I am a Python Developer, I will do programming, write a script for you python GUI 

I will Create responsively, Interactive and attractive GUI for you in python I will also helo you in deploying the python code in windows mac or Linux, for example, creating .exe. I will provide all the source code. if you have any problem (requirement) for programming, python script writing, I will be your python developer feel free to contact me



  • PYQT
  • KIVY
  • Qt designer
  • Responsive GUI
  • Fully Functional
  • Deployable app
  • Customer satisfaction 
  • Free sample mockup if you ask.


please contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

a truly professional and helpful person at any time. precise and I repeat professionally correct. I can recommend it to everyone, it is truly a guarantee and its work really leaves you speechless.

Seller's Response:

I came back to ahsaanraazaa because I was please with the last project. I was not disappointed this go around either. I have recommended using this developer to a couple of friends already. Two thumbs way up

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

This programmer is an expert, great communication skills, his script did exactly what i wanted, i will use his services again in the future. Recommend to all!

:

Seller was really professional. Got my gig faster then expected and I can recommend him for coding projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment