Wednesday, January 29, 2020

A Windows Application Like You Want











About:

Hi there,



Welcome to my Fiverr profile, I'll help you:



1. Build efficient .NET C# applications to improve your process.

2. I'm able to provide a setup file to install the application on your windows machines.

3. I use Visual Studio for my applications.

4. I have +10 years of experience in programing and designing softwares from scratch.

5. I'm able to do everything you need, from scratch or helping you to solve your software bugs.

6. I'm able to desing your database.

7. I have large experience using WPF for Windows Applications.



Please, contact me before you set an order, build and application is tricky, need to talk about first.



Best,

Daniel Ancines

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment