Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Develop Linux Bash Scripts To Automate Your Work











About:

Hi there!



I am a professional user of Linux operating system and have thorough understanding of its architecture. I am offering the services for developing the Bash scripts for the Linux users.



I have thorough understanding of above mentioned domain. I have pursued three online certifications on Linux from LinkedIn Learning. From the three, one is on developing Bash Scripts.



I am offering the service for developing the Linux Bash scripts with extra revisions and services. Please view my gig.



I also encourage you to visit my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/faisal-nisar-6a0676b3/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A+++++++++++++

Seller's Response:

thanks my friend...

Seller's Response:

Top Notch work as Always

Seller's Response:

thanks my friend.

:

A +++++++++




No comments:

Post a Comment