Monday, January 20, 2020

Provide Rdi Training For Developers











About:

With these packages, my main goal is to help build a comfort level with RDI (Rational Developer for I).

I understand the switch to RDI from SEU (or any other editor) has quite the learning curve and I am here to help conquer the switch.

I firmly believe that everyone can be more productive using RDI for their AS400/IBM i development.

I will show off everything you need to know as well as some extra neat tricks to make producing code easier for you.



If you have anyone that you think would benefit from this package, please don't hesitate to reach out. I will teach entire departments or do one on ones. I can teach remotely or on-site. Everything is up for debate as I want to spread the knowledge that I have of RDI. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment