Thursday, January 30, 2020

Develop A Responsive Desktop Application In 12 Hours











About:

"Direct Orders Are Not Accepted! Contact Me To Discuss Your Requirements BEFORE ORDERING!"



Peace Be Upon You!



Hi there!

I am a software developer having 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE

In C++/C#/JAVA/PYTHON, SQL, WPF, WinForms, Qt, Full stack web development and many major Technologies and libraries, I Have tasted them all and can Develop specific responsive professional desktop applications by mixing many technologies to achieve the Required goals of the software easily and efficiently.



I Can Develop:

  • GUI or Console applications
  • Windows Services
  • Bots to Automate Task
  • POS
  • Closely integrated database applications
  • Report Generators
  • Video Players
  • Audio Players
  • OpenGL applications etc




I Have Developed Software for:

  • Super Market
  • Restaurant
  • Real Estate
  • Grocery stores
  • Fast Food
  • Schools and Colleges
  • Chemical and Mechanical Engineers
  • Architects
  • Housing Projects
  • Transport
  • Saloon

  • Pharmacy
  • Jewelry Shops
  • Car dealers
  • Hospital
  • Mobile Shops
  • Saloons etc


I Have worked with varying level of professionals!

Which makes me capable of writing a responsive professional desktop application!



Remember! I am here to assist until and unless you are satisfied with the work and have a smile on your face:)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

At first I was very unsure. I don't know anything about programming and didn't even know how to describe what I need. But he immediately understood what I wanted and also gave me a tip on how it would be even cheaper for me. The order was done nearly as fast as the response and the program's like I imagined, first try. any time again.

Seller's Response:

I am really very grateful for your honest review! The patience and appreciation like yours boosts us to deliver our 100%! In short it was a nice experience working with you brother!

Seller's Response:

Great product, hardworking guy.

Seller's Response:

I appreciate your cooperation! I pray that every one has a understanding like you!

Seller's Response:

Skillful seller, the deal goes perfectly. Though different timezone make it harder for us to communicate. 9/10 would buy again




No comments:

Post a Comment