Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Your Small Projects In Cpp,Csharp, Java, Html, Css, Js,Python











About:

 welcome to my GIG!

 I will do projects in following programming languages

1. C++ programming

2. Java programming

3. C# programming

4. Python Basic programming



I will also do projects of following programmings .



  •  Programming Fundamentals
  •  OOP/Object Oriented Programming
  •  Data Structures
  •  Analysis of Algorithms
  • DB/Database  
Some related topics are:

  •  Classes
  •  Heap
  •  Stack
  •  Queue
  • Thread
  •  LinkedList 
  •  File Handling
  •  Functions
  •  Inheritance/Polymorphism/interface
Why Me? 

  • I have experience of c++,c#,java,python
  •  For programming I have experience on visual studio, visual studio code, netbeans, IntelliJ, webstrom,  pycharm, xampp, postgresql, MYSQL 
  •  I have 3 year experience in c++,java,c sharp,database


⚠️  Note: Before placing order please contact with me I'll never work on any project without detailed discussion.


~Digidecisons


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment