Thursday, October 29, 2020

Be Your Best Latin Music Producer











About:

Hi my name is Joaquin and I'm an expert multi instrumentalist musician born in Buenos Aires



  1. I'll record, mix & master the greatest latin grooves for your album or your commercial request! 
  2. We can work together producing your song to give it the real power sounds it needs
  3. I can compose original latin songs for your albums or your commercial activities 


I record only HQ realistic products. NOT amateur songs! 



If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering!  

Reviews


:

I HIGHLY recommend Joaquin!!! He was able to capture everything I was hoping for... upbeat tune that is so catchy. The lyrics couldn’t be more accurate. And he created this so impressively quick! I will definitely be working with him again. THANK YOU Joaquin!!!

:

gran experiencia, al ser yo nueva en la plataforma obviamente tenia muchas preguntas las cuales el respondió pronta y claramente. el producto estuvo a super buen tiempo y el resultado me encantó.

:

This is my third time working with Joaquin; as usual, he is extremely gracious with my edits and has a positive attitude about making changes to get as close as possible to the Buyer's vision. He continues to deliver strong work product just within a few days and way ahead of schedule!

:

Second time working with Joaquín and this time he completed a project in record time, less than 24 hours! The most impressive part is that the deliverable is top quality! This gentleman is the real deal, and quickly becoming my producer of choice!

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment