Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Find The Sound You Need With My Eurorack Modular System











About:

Ever felt your music needs something extra but can't find the words for it?
Let me take care of that!
I can make the sounds you need, and the ones you didn't know you were looking for.
I'll basically create a content library according to a basic idea you provide.

Your "Work in Progress" will help me provide the best results for you! Let me help you :)



NOTE:
I am not trying to copy another artist's sound, but I'm trying to help you find yours.

Why am I telling you this?

Because I strongly believe that your taste and your decisions and your creative process can be someone else's inspiration, and that is way more rewarding than sounding like somebody else.



You can find more about what I do on my IG Page, linked in this profile.

Reviews


:

Thoughtful seller who asked the right questions to be able to deliver what I needed!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment