Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fix In Just 5 Any Issue











About:

There are many people like me to resolve the issue BUT not in $5.


I want to help in $5 poor people or low budget individuals in regarding providing them fixing the issues, upgrade the premium themes, premium/free plugins. I also can advise you about new themes and plugins with latest technology.



Migration to setup or anything in your mind just ask me your question, first to give you an idea about it or solution in a free or cheapest way.


Many of you want to setup a website but scared of hidden charges or nasty costs. I'm in IT since 2000 and from server to web including database helping people physically in the UK.


Now coming here to support all of you those are in need :)


Please discuss the issue first to make ready the tools and let you know what you need to send me before starting your job.


I don't like delays and want my customers to be happy from my service. So what are you waiting for??? If anything you need contact me and let's get started :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i was a little unsure at 15hrs but it was completed within the 24hr period as stated.

Seller's Response:

We are expert in IT with 17 years of experience. No FIX no FEE basis, Simple. Welcome you anytime :)

:

Thanks for such brilliant and high-quality work. Your response is superb and glad I found someone who is doing in $5 fixed price any job without any hidden charges or issues. Recommend to everyone :)

:

Thanks for taking WordPress fixing and cleanup service!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment