Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Logo Design For Business And Company











About:

Hi, I'm Bakhtawar Highly Skilled Photo editor and Graphic designer, I am glad to offer you my services to give your photos a better look.



Portfolio      https://www.behance.net/Bakhtawar24



✔
 Logo design

✔ Mockup

✔ Photo restoration
✔ Re-size,Optimize for web, Amazon, Ebay ,Shopify
✔ Clipping path
✔ Color Correction

✔ Photo Retouching
✔ Add watermarks and a lot more!



★WHAT YOU GET:
✔ Creative design
✔ Attractive Discounts for large projects
✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
✔ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

If you have any specific requirement which is NOT listed above, please don't hesitate to write me a message. Probably I can help you, but I would like to discuss it first

Reviews


:

happy to work again with him, very professional

:

Very nice job! Done in a timely manner.

:

great customer service

:

very good work and easy to communicate with

:

Excellent designer, very well communicating. Done exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended. Will always use this designer for all my graphic needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment